Small Business Marketing Strategies – 3 Simple Ways To Get Your Marketing Done for Free » StrongPedia Article Directory - Free article directory. Find free articles in our dofollow article directory new balance 996 sale australia , get free website content and submit your own articles for free.
Marketing is essential for your small business. Without it, you have no business.

But marketing takes a lot of time and dedication to really start producing results.

So, if you are finding it hard to put the time into marketing your business – the obvious choice will be to pay for it.

But if cash is tight, and you don’t have the time – what can you do? Or what if you are starting a new business, and you are bootstrapping it?

Well, I want to share with you a couple of ways to get customers, using very little of your time – and without spending a dime on marketing.

1. Ask your marketing company to give you their services for free.

If you need to market your services, other people need it too.

Negotiate with your marketing company to give you free services if you refer them a certain number of customers.

Then start referring like crazy…and get your marketing for free.

I got a free website, following this particular strategy.

2. Get your customers to pay for your marketing.

Like I said, other people need marketing too.

Find a quality marketing company that offers their services dirt cheap (you may have to go to another state or country). Then double the price and sell it as an added service to your customers or the public.

You only have to sell it to one customer – and your marketing will be paid for.

If you sell it to more people, you will have an additional stream of income.

I got all my SEO, email marketing new balance 996 australia , video marketing, and social media marketing free following this strategy.

I also started my own SEO business, and created a nice stream of income for myself.

3. Hire a virtual assistant and have your customers or business partners pay for it.

Virtual assistants are the swiss army knives of the business world.

They can do just about anything – and do it inexpensively.

If you pool some people together who need a virtual assistant to do their marketing, make your compensation that the VA does your marketing for free.

I mean the VA is doing it anyway…

This is the easiest of all of these, and it works really well.

So these are just a few of the many ideas that you can use to get all your marketing done for free.

And like I said, they work. I haven’t paid for my marketing in months.

By the way, do you want to learn more about how to get all your marketing done for free? If so download my free report by clicking here: Small Business Guide.

Will Pena, MBA is the founder of a small business consulting company, Sapient Business Solutions, Inc – specializing in helping small businesses to get more customers, close more sales and make more money in as little as 30 days.

What is, How to & Tips | 3 Reasons to Get Monopoly Empire for the Family There has been a resurgence in gaming for those that are looking to play with family and friends at home. No new balance 580 mens australia , it\s not the many digital options that are available, it\s actually the boom of board gaming in a lot of different ways. You\ll find that there has been such a grand jump that many are starting to see this as a viable option for those that want to enjoy a little bit of time away from the rigors of television, video games, tablets and phones. Board games are a great gift, and one of the many that you will want to get into is Monopoly Empire. That\s right, this option is part of the evolution of the Parker Bros gaming option and will stun you for a variety of reasons.

The first major reason why you may want to get this one is that it features branding not just housing. Take the world\s brands and start to own the world. That\s right, the whole purpose of this game is to get across the board and snatch up the world\s best and brightest brands to get a win in this game. The best part is that you can totally see yourself as a mogul, changing the course of your future accordingly. You could get your hands on an empire that will garner you incredible success and funding in a way that you couldn\t previously.

It\s fast paced action that could last a long time. Many games that you see in getting popular today aren\t going to last very long. You will play for about ten to twenty minutes and that\s it. That is not the case when you jump into the game of Monopoly Empire. This game could last a great deal, especially if you have friends and family that aren\t so quick to snatch up everything on the board. The point is to gain access to more money, not lose all your money, so make sure that you look carefully at how you play. When played with friends, and with strategy new balance 580 womens australia , you could end up spending several hours in one sitting, and that\s the whole point!

The biggest reason to get your hands on Monopoly Empire is simple, it\s low cost and on the list of many children, teens, and even adults. There is no other game that has the fanfare that Monopoly gets, and it is once again showcased here for anyone that wants to take a chance. Check it out and see all the major updates that has gone into making this classic into something that has been a perennial favorite for millions of people across the world. No matter