Obviously, I couldn’t resist getting my previous Pandora Vintage Letter Charms sale out as well and putting them all together! This is a mini bangle design in honour of all the Pandora Club charms to date, with a little dash of gold and moonstone cabochon to finish off the look. I usually prefer bracelets with a little more colour, but the Club charms do hold their own!

http://www.cmcharms.com/images/s/p923370.jpg

I completely forgot about the Pandora Pudsey Sale Cheap, but the bangle is definitely on my wish list. I remember someone who worked at Pandora talking about a lot of different bracelets with various colored clasps, but maybe that turned out to be false. As for this jewelry, I’m not a huge fan and it does look a bit “generic”– as someone put it. I do like the birthstone rings better than the older set and would perhaps purchase a set of colors that stack well together (not necessarily my birthstone), but after this promo, I’m definitely done with rings for a while haha! The Vintage Allure pieces are nice as well, but nothing overly excites me about this collection. The Floating Locket concept is just not my style. I saw some blurry pictures of the winter jewelry and it looks intriguing, so I look forward to seeing it.

There are always a few Pandora Petites Locket Sale Cheap pieces I like to indulge in along with the charms. I’ve mentioned before that I like the jewelry just as much!! I am interested in the vintage allure collection. I would like to pick up the ring, charm, and drop earrings. I noticed the drop earrings were in your picture on the top of the preview but not in the actual earring section. Are they exclusive to a certain area? I also think the radiant hearts of Pandora rings look pretty. I wonder if the stones will be the same color as the enamel? It’s hard to tell in that photo. I agree with you in that they would be great to stack. I think the birthstone rings look pretty but I already have the original birthstone ring that I love. It’s still weird for me that Pandora is doing an Origami Owl necklace. I liked the mini one in your other Fall preview but I won’t be getting the larger one pictured here.

You are welcome! And I don’t mind it either, in terms of the Pandora Love Charms cheap brands, on a personal level as I am bit of a purist and I quite like that Pandora offer a wider variety of jewellery. But that is me being selfish about I guess! ^^ It would be good to know what sort of price point we’re looking at for the sets of three petite charms; that would make a difference as to how I feel about the sets!

http://www.cmcharms.com/