The initial launch collection will featured twenty five branded charms including duo-tone styles. A further sixteen designs are set to be exclusively available via Disney resorts. The release is expected in early November 2014 however it will (at least initially) be exclusive to Canada, Mexico, Puerto Rico, Central America and the Caribbean. Obviously there’s no word at present as to whether further regions will ultimately receive the charms though I’m a little shocked at the total exclusion of Europe considering Disneyland Paris. Pandora Bracelets Black Friday Sale

http://www.kicksuppliersale.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/small_image/390x390/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/9/3/93pandora128.jpg

Scott Burger, president of the Americas for Pandora, very generously took some time to talk with me at his brand’s beautiful booth during the JCK show in Las Vegas last week. Burger, a former grocery executive, spoke with JCK about the brand’s new “Unique As We Are” campaign, its growing push into jewelry, and just what will happen to independent jewelers that carry the line. Pandora Bracelets Cyber Monday Sale

This Pandora jewellery blog article brings a review of the Pandora Essence Bracelets Black Friday Sale charm, part of the travel charms series. While fall is creeping closer I’m trying to enjoy what’s left of the summer, particularly when considering that in just 8 weeks the first frosts are likely to be here. The Pandora autumn winter 2013 collection is currently dominating talk in the charm community but many fans are still coveting the summer charms. As part of the Pandora travel charms came the super cute scooter. This was yet another charm that I deemed not quite to my tastes in the initial previews and again I found myself adoring it.

Today sees a couple of new charm releases, with both the Trollbeads Easter 2014 collection and now the Pandora Major League Baseball charms debuting. This Pandora jewellery blog article offers a preview of the new Pandora Bangle Bracelets Black Friday Sale series with ordering advice. Today is quite busy in terms of news and following the launch of the Trollbeads Easter 2014 collection comes the official debut of the latest Pandora Major League Baseball charms. A series of dangle style charms launched some time ago but today sees a new addition by way of engraved Pandora Baseball charms to represent your favourite team.

Made of sterling silver with a wonderful round barrel clasp (that mimics the Pandora Leather Bracelets Cyber Monday Sale released earlier this year), the bangle bracelet is flexible, allowing you to slightly twist the end piece to one side to slide the bracelet on or off the wrist. This metal memory ensures the bracelet springs back into its shape. I find it easier to clasp than the traditional bracelet because the ends are always close. Available in three sizes (17, 19 & 21cm), you can wear them loose or snug depending on your preference. You may choose to fill the bracelet up full of charms or wear just a few to enjoy the beauty of the bangle style. I have them in a couple different sizes to accommodate the layering look I am after.

You can check out the detailed on wwwkicksuppliersale.com