web in today’s dose of the Saturday Dawg Chow." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesDawgs EDTCleveland Browns:Browns’ Odell Beckham Ozzie Newsome Jersey , Baker Mayfield already having problems on offense in Cleveland? (nj.com) - Trouble in paradise? Like you would expect anything different? The Cleveland Browns are having trouble installing their offense during spring workouts. Sure, part of it could be linked to wide receiver Odell Beckham skipping most of the OTAs. But these problems seem to run deeper.Jarvis Landry on the Mayfield-Johnson talk: ‘it’s a non-issue’ (Browns Wire) - Jarvis Landry hosted his youth football camp on Friday at Shaker Heights High School near Cleveland. It gave the local media a chance to ask the veteran wide receiver about the recent discussion on Baker Mayfield’s critical comments about running back Duke Johnson.Is the secondary Cleveland’s deepest group? (DPD) - The Cleveland Browns have talent all over the roster, but their group of defensive backs could be the deepest position group on the roster.Jarvis Landry hosts aspiring football players at youth camp (clevelandbrowns.com) - Jarvis Landry spent his Friday morning not on vacation, but with close to 100 youth football players who might want to be like him one day.NFL:Texans no longer pursuing Patriots’ Caserio for GM (NFL.com) - The Houston Texans’ search for a new general manager continues, and they’re no longer looking for a certain Patriots exec to fill the void. The team announced Friday that it has stopped pursuing New England’s de facto general manager Nick Caserio -- his official title is director of player personnel -- as a replacement for Brian Gaine, whom the Texans fired last Friday.Earl Thomas’ first impression of Lamar Jackson: ‘A star in the making’ (ESPN) -Earl Thomas understands how dangerous a mobile quarterback can be in the NFL. Now Briean Boddy-Calhoun Jersey , Thomas is in Baltimore where he has gotten his first up-close look at Lamar Jackson, who made a splash in the NFL by becoming the only rookie quarterback last year to lead his team to the playoffs.Broncos mourn the loss of Owner Pat Bowlen (denverbroncos.com) - It is with heavy hearts and profound sadness that the Denver Broncos mourn the loss of Owner Pat Bowlen, who passed away late Thursday night at age 75 following his courageous battle with Alzheimer’s disease. Browns defensive end Myles Garrett has big aspirations. To get there, he’s gotten smaller.As explained by Mary Kay Cabot of Cleveland.com, Garrett has lost 10 pounds, dropping from 272 pounds to 262.“My body fat’s a little bit down Joe Schobert Color Rush Jersey , my weight’s a little bit down but I’m feeling lighter on my toes and a little bit faster, fast like I was in college,” Garrett said Saturday, after the team’s annual Orange & Brown Scrimmage.Garrett played at the lower weight in college at Texas A&M.“I just felt like I needed my old speed back and I just tried to keep the strength that I had the last two years and see if I could combine that and see if there’d be a frightening mix,” Garrett said.Garrett frightened plenty of quarterbacks, notching 13.5 sacks. And he has gained extra motiviation from the fact that the NFL’s Top 100 players list placed him at the bottom of the top half.“I’ll never be anything higher than No. 49 again unless I’m ending my career https://www.brownsfanshop.com/Ricardo-Louis-Jersey , then it’s time to get out of there,” Garrett said. “If I reach 49 again, it’s time to call it a day, but bigger and better things are ahead for all of us and myself. It just adds fuel to the fire.”Garrett won’t be adding fat to the fuel any time soon, as he tries to strike the perfect balance in the hopes of fulfilling his potential to become the best pass rusher in the NFL.