So will I be able to play mm20 still because this is on Madden 21 coins a new program or? Gems wouldn't have carried over anyhow. Madden Cash was the only currency that transported over. I wasn't actually banking carrying over, largely waiting for something more rewarding after in the summer that never came. Maybe hoping I could dismiss them on some kind of year score packs for next year. The app must be so broken by now that they can't even update much without breaking it. I don"t understand why most individuals are angry about MM21. Yeah, no heritage may sting for a couple weeks, but I'm looking forward. It is a game men. A competitive game, but a game regardless. Y'all acting like this will physically hurt you.

They took away captains. I was ready to grind out my favourite team but no it is just coaches and schemes. Ok, I'm kind of glad for no moving over this year, besides madden money and logos. But I might be mad, IDK. Must have known something was up when an offer for 30,000 at MC more than 60 days for just $19.99 popped up from the store. Figured EA was just being nice since it had been the end of the season. Silly roamin. Like an idiot, I purchased without checking the news here first. You have ta acknowledge, u/EA_Messina, pretty shady stuff from the company. Feels like hit 3 for me. With this announcement, I'm going to begin unloading all the MC I've saved up. Deciding at the last minute to go ahead and move it into the new app would definitely burn a bridge here.

I know a lot of this frustration. We tried to inform you before the new area pass so that you can create your own choice about how best to proceed. New App does not enable transfer of any sort. It's not a choice we decided to neglect. I hope you tune in to the flows and see a great deal of the new things M21M has to offer, there is a lot to be shown every Monday for the next month. 1st Party App stores don't permit transfers. What happens when we still have MC balance at the end of the season? Can you shed any light about the reasoning behind this daring move? I would have to presume it is updating the motor or the frame for which they want the game constructed. Madden 15-20 have all been somewhat similar in terms of design, with live events, seasons, and such. Madden 25 (if you played that far back) was vastly different, and also the exact last app before this new iteration which has been happening for 6 decades.

Clearly we can't say much till we see new gameplay, but I hope the dumb blocking mechanics are mended. Then yeah, same business between the versions in terms of transfer. That is horseshit. You are already connecting accounts. Unless MC isn't needed because the game is completely Free to Perform (hahahahahahahahahaha) then a money conversion is straightforward. Either you have some really shitty developers who can't make a simple table, or that is a choice caused by greed or laziness. So compensate us equally in next year's game. I've got $200 of MC that's now useless. Unfortunately it's not useless as buy Madden nfl 21 coins you are still able to use it. But we all know telling us in mid June is a classless move by them.