Yes, that is right. Depending upon your magic level you'll be OSRS gold able to carry different kinds of runes at various quantities. There have been several suggested methods of configuring this, but I'll outline merely one of these; the rest can be found on the right feedback page. The reduced your magic level is that the fewer types of runes (air, water, etc.)you can save. For instance, somebody with 30 magic can't store blood runes.

The mighty experience makes his way to the closest fairy ring and dials up Yu'Biusk. Once in Yu'Biusk the adventure makes his/her way to the sarcophagus, and trys to open it. This activates a cut scean where we see a ghostly type of Zanik reaching out and calling that your personality's name, you reach out to Zanik, however your hand passes right by her and she mumbles something about historical magick of the fairies until she vanishes.

The mighty experience subsequently makes his way to Zanaris and speaks into the Fairy Queen. Hello your majesty are you feeling well now? Yes, thanks to you personally adventurer what can I do for you? Well (you inform Zanik's story) and that is why I came to you. Interesting story adventurer but what do I do to help? I was wondering if you know of some historical spells which could help? Hmmm...I think perhaps there is. I vagely remember an old story my mother told me about a spell that could release anyone trapped. I think it involved a blend of magic runes, clean herbs, metal ores, and new flowers.

That is good your majesty, will you remember exactly what these things are? Yes, here I want to write them down to you. The Queen hands you Buy RS gold a listing thats says you'll need 1 blood, 1 law, 1 melody, and 1 astral rune, clean ranaar, irit, guam, and merrintil herbaceous plants, 10 coal, 4 mithril, 1 runeite, 1 silver, and 1 gold ore, fresh starflower, merigold, and snowdrops. I'll return later.